My Southern Cross is our secure, online service that lets members manage their policy 24/7. Through this online service, if you are a southern cross policyholder, you can:
- make claims easily for faster reimbursement*
- request prior approval for upcoming treatment
- view and store documents
- review cover and any pre-existing conditions
- check policy benefits and balances
- update contact details
- check and update payment details.*
WHY IS SOUTHERN CROSS ASKING MEMBERS TO REGISTER FOR MY SOUTHERN CROSS?
- Most policy-related communications are already available online. It’s faster, more secure, and more convenient for Southern Cross members, with documents all saved in one place and easy to download.
- Members need to be registered for My Southern Cross to access communications online. Policyholders who are not currently registered for My Southern Cross and who have an email address will receive an email and postcard with instructions on how to register.
- In the future, we’ll be changing our policy wording to enable Southern Cross to serve members better through digital channels. This means by next year most policyholders will only be able to access their communications in My Southern Cross and we’ll no longer post communications and documents.
- Reducing the amount that Southern Cross has to print and post helps keep costs down and, as a not-for-profit, that’s something they take very seriously. The Society spends over $1.5 million a year on print and postage. Increasing take-up of digital communications helps us keep costs down – a key factor in managing the future affordability of health insurance premiums, which will benefit all Southern Cross members.
To sign up for My Southern Cross, you can start here. If you need any further help or details you can contact us anytime using the form below.