LET US MANAGE YOUR KIWISAVER
Not all Kiwisavers are created equal, and getting the right advice and management can spell the difference between retiring in style and retiring on a shoestring. If you’re looking to maximise your earnings in the short term and use your investment in Kiwisaver to purchase your first home, it’s even more important to choose the right Kiwisaver fund manager.
While most New Zealanders of working age have some money going into a Kiwisaver with employer contributions, there are lots of ways the right investment advice and fund management can help your money to work harder for you. Spratt Financial is available now to talk you through some of the advantages of having your Kiwisaver managed properly.
Advantages to moving your Kiwisaver to Spratt Financial:
- Discover the correct fund for your goals.
- We do the math on risk versus return plus timeframe.
- We offer an informative update service that helps you understand fluctuations.
SUSTAINABLE INVESTMENT APPROACH
WE DO OUR RESEARCH
Our customers get the benefit of professional research across the financial and investment markets. We believe in ethical investment strategies, and we help to guide you past the pitfalls that may see you putting your money into products that don’t gel with your ethos. We lean towards renewable energy and sustainable consumer items, and we search for companies that are working towards a better world.
- As a Kiwi Saver, you can send 3%, 4%, 6%, 8% or 10% of your gross earnings to your Kiwisaver every time you get paid. By law, your employer must pay at least 3% to your Kiwisaver – unless you opt out.
- You can get a bonus payment from the Government of up to $521.43 every tax year that you contribute over a certain amount to your Kiwisaver.
- Kiwisaver has its own tax rate scale; this is worked out according to your income across the previous 24 months and sits at either 28%, 17.5%, or 10.5%.
DON’T JUST DO IT – DO IT WELL
Kiwis are certainly on board with Kiwisaver – and that is great news for all of us. Healthier, happier lives lie up ahead for those of us who get on board with saving for the future. Spratt Financial is ready to take you out of the mainstream savings scheme and accelerate your growth while listening to the things that matter to you.
Get in touch today and let’s talk strategy; we have everything you need to get your Kiwisaver swimming upstream.
SPRATT INVESTMENT SERVICES HAS PARTNERED WITH CAMBRIDGE PARTNERS.
We recognised the value of partnering with an established firm with deep experience and a strong track record to meet our aspirations. We sought a partner who aligned with our commitment to our clients of providing independent advice and solutions. We are delighted to have found this in Cambridge Partners Limited, with whom we have had a strong relationship for over two decades and who have provided strategic advice to us regularly.
At the heart of Cambridge Partners’ investment philosophy is making every decision in their clients’ best interests and working with clients to develop an investment strategy that best fits their circumstances.
WHY CHOOSE SPRATT?
of Experience in NZ Financial Services
NZ Owned and Operated