First Home Mortgages
It is often said that our home is our biggest asset. Spratt’s mortgage advisers can help you through this often confusing process. Whether you are still saving for your first home or ready to go we can help by offering advice on the following:
- What is the best loan type and structure for you?
- What is the best bank for you?
- How you can access your KiwiSaver funds & grants?
- What is the best interest rate you can get?
- What low deposit options are available to you?
- What is the purchasing process?
- What you need to know to avoid mistakes.
Key issues in getting your first home include having the minimum deposit, what options are available, and having enough debt servicing ability to get approved. Different lenders have different rules and we can help you prepare to be application ready before approaching anyone to ensure you get the best result possible.
With our mortgage team on your side, we can make the process of getting your first home mortgage easy, stress free and at the best terms possible. Call us today for a friendly chat or contact us anytime – as we always like to tell people “We work for you – not the bank”.