KiwiSaver has been very successful in helping New Zealanders save for their retirement. KiwiSaver is a voluntary scheme where personal; employer and government contributions combine into a single managed fund. This savings scheme also allows for the possibility to withdraw funds for the purchase of a first home under some circumstances.
Issues that will affect your funds value
- Selecting the right type of fund according to your risk profile
- Having the correct PIR tax rate to ensure you don’t pay too much tax
- Putting in the minimum to receive your full Member Tax Credit (Max. $521 per annum from the Government).
Planning to achieve your goals
- Is my KiwiSaver optimised for the maximum benefits?
- How does it fit in with my current financial situation?
- What else do I need to do?
Ultimately we all want to enjoy a happy retirement with our goals achieved and a
high level of financial security. Talk to us today and find out how we can help.